Hello and Welcome!

My photo
Quelimane, Zambezia Province, Mozambique
A small look into what my personal experiences in Mozambique are like. Written as a stream of consciousness, these are my thoughts, my successes and my failures. Life is all about the moments that we live in. I hope that the moment you take out of your life to read this blog is a positive one. The views and opinions in this blog are my own and do not reflect those of the U.S. Government or U.S. Peace Corps.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Testing one two. . . Testing one two...   Is this thing on?

Hello everyone! Welcome to my very first blog!

This site will be dedicated to my upcoming adventure in Mozambique, serving with the Peace Corps. I will post as much as possible about everything - happy times, sad times, adventures, struggles, boring daily life, etc. .

“Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky – all things tending towards the eternal or what we imagine of it.” – Cesare Pavese

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading your blog. Wonderful to Skype with you this morning! Love you, Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read it!! Ahh!!! #almostgone :}

    ReplyDelete